Thursday, October 20, 2011

Heart Me

So guess what.
Yep, You guessed it.
I'm starting a blog.
About what?
My stuff.
And no, not about how short each of my sentences are.
This blog shall be about the wonderful things I experience.
Scratch that.  It is about things that I think of.  A very Important Contributor to this blog will be/is Skye Danler.  She has a blog called Skye's Perspective.  In this blog I will write on the following  subjects; Cooking, Baking, Drawing, Writing, and other Weirds (Weirds are what we call posts).
Let me tell you a few things about me.
Im fun.
Check out my "About Me" page for more.  See you later KPeers (what we call the people who comment/view/like my blog)
Heart me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, I like this. You're pretty, smart and funny and I love reading your writing. <3

    ReplyDelete