Monday, October 24, 2011

Français Omelette

Today, I made Julia's French Omelet, or shall we say it in french?
Français Omelette.
Mais oui!
So yesterday morning I went with my mom to her office (a doctors office, she used to work there, but the doctor retired) because she had to copy some charts for patients who waited until the last minute to do this... GAH!
But it worked out! After that Mom and I went to Michaels to look for things to hold up my Halloween costume. Well, costumeS. Skye and I's, the wire she bought to hold it up is not working. So I asked my sister-in-law to help and she gave a couple great ideas, I think I'm going to use the cardboard idea.
At Michaels I also got a very pretty colored blue yarn, and a pattern book.  The book is named More Cute Little Animals (There was a first one, but Mom said I could only get one, I thought the second one was cuter, and Mom agreed)! 
Ok.  Official statement of Weird.
I LOVE Michael's shopping carts.  They are so small and cute, and.. Oh you can really zip around that store with them.
I've started a crochet project but I'm not to share with you until I'm finished, then I'll post a picture of the completed figure.
Yesterday I made a DELICIOUS Chocolate Raspberry Torte.  Mmm, Mmm, MMMMMM!  SO good.  I think I'll post the recipe, shall I?  Leave your response below!

Today I watched my little nephew.  Approx. 18 months.  My sister-in-law (his Mom, the same one I mentioned earlier) had to go to a doctors appointment, and she couldn't bring him.  But it was OK that I watched him for I go some work done while he was napping.  When he woke up, he was so happy to see me.  I loved playing with him, I made a French Omlet and he loved it, he was especially fascinated with my flipping of the egg, by flicking the pan up and the half cooked egg flying through the air and back into the black no-stick pan.
Well folks,  I think it's time to hit the hay.
You know, I've never really undestood that expression... I know that in the "Olden Days" (Sonny!) the villagers slept on bails of hay, but why take your anger out on it... Hitting?  Maybe it suggests your weight flopping onto the hay, hitting it with the force of gravity.
Questions? Yes.
Answers? I want some.

No comments:

Post a Comment