Thursday, November 3, 2011

One down, Three to go.

I've recently finished Twilight. The Turkey is in the oven for tonight's family dinner, and I'm moving on.
New Moon has a few interesting aspects about it.  First, there's the back. Quote.
"I knew we were both in mortal danger.
Still, in that instant, I felt well.  Whole.
I could feel my heart racing in my chest,
the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.
My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his akin.
It was like there had never been any hole in my chest.
I was perfect --- not healed, but as if
there had never been a wound in the first place."
Well now.
If THAT didn't invite you in then you must hate puppies and the whole spectrum of human emotion.
Leave your angry comment below:)

No comments:

Post a Comment